How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad without Password
1. How to Delete Apple ID without Password, Using iTunes
Step 1: Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2: While connection, force restart your iPhone by pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons at the same time until you see the iTunes icon on iPhone.
Step 3: When you enter the recovery mode, you will see a message with option to Restore or Update on iTunes.
Step 4: Tap Restore.
2. Some Tips to Retrieve Apple ID Password
2.1 How to Change Apple ID Password
Step 2: Scroll to the Security section and tap Change Password
Step 3: You will need to input your current Apple ID password then you will input your new password and confirm it.
Step 4: Now press Change Password
Step 5: You can now use the new Apple ID password for all transactions.
2.2 Forgot Apple ID Password? How to Perform Apple ID Password Reset
Step 2: Tap the email address at the top.
Step 3: Click on the Forgot Apple ID or Password.
Step 4: Enter your Apple ID.
Step 5: Answer the security questions that you set up before. Then you can reset the Apple ID password.
Step 6: Enter your new password and confirm it.
3. How to Permanently Erase Data from iPhone to Avoid Data Recvoery
Steps to Permanently Erase Data from iPhone/iPad
Step 3: After manually typing Delete into the box, press Erase Now button to delete your all data and settings on your iPhone.
Key Features of Umate Pro
- Any data that is erased by Umate Pro is 100% unrecoverable.
- You can permanently delete all data or some specific private data selectively, avoiding accidental deletion.
- Display and completely destroy the files that were deleted before, even from the device drive.
- 1 click to free up huge space for free by clearing junk files and temporary files.